Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Thomson Reuters provides professionals with the intelligence, technology and human expertise they need to find trusted answers. We enable professionals in the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, and media markets to make the decisions that matter most, all powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
It is the global pro bono service of the Thomson Reuters Foundation. As the world’s leading pro bono legal service, TrustLaw helps high-impact NGOs and social enterprises, to grow, streamline their operations and navigate complex laws and regulations by connecting them with free legal assistance from the best law firms and corporate legal teams around the world. We also deliver groundbreaking legal research on key social and policy issues that our members use to support their advocacy and law reform efforts, and we deliver innovative capacity-building workshops on legal issues across the globe.
The Foundation is recruiting a Programme Officer, Global for TrustLaw. This is an exciting opportunity to be at the heart of transformations to the TrustLaw programme and play a pivotal role in developing the global TrustLaw community, measuring programme performance and outcomes, and offering new support to TrustLaw’s members.
Based in Thomson Reuters’ offices in either London or Nairobi, the person in this role will:
- Support TrustLaw’s planning, reporting, TOC, and MEAL processes, including by analysing data and preparing roundups of programmatic and project results
- Support the stewardship, moderation, and member use of TrustLaw’s online community and portal
- Help to coordinate TrustLaw’s flagship global awards event
- Coordinate communications projects and liaise with organisation-wide supporting functions
- Coordinate community and partner engagement initiatives and global programmatic activities
- Coordinate and track small projects to fix glitches in the TrustLaw portal, as needed
- Support knowledge management of TrustLaw programmatic processes
- Support the TrustLaw Heads with additional programmatic and project coordination tasks, as needed
Key Skills And Experience
You’re a fit for the role if you have:
- Experience coordinating projects, ideally for a beneficiary-focused programme or service
- Experience managing and/or supporting online communities of beneficiaries or members
- Experience tracking and analysing the performance of social impact projects and programming
- Affinity for detail and extensive experience using Excel to organise and analyse data and information
- Ability to quickly understand and use databases and platforms. Experience using Salesforce is a plus
- Experience organising events and driving communications activities
How To Apply
Click here to apply
Deadline is 16th May 2021. Send your CV and cover letter in English describing 1) how you meet the specifications for this role; 2) one example of a communications project you’ve coordinated; 3) one example of project data you’ve analysed; 4) one example of an event you’ve helped to organise; and 5) your availability to start. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.