Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
BOOKSTORE MANAGER – UNES/CO/BM/05/2021
Contract Duration: Three Years with Three Months Probationary Period
The manager will be the driving force concerned with improving and growing the company business by supporting the Chief Manager Commercial Operations in the Bookstores by driving profitability through careful strategic planning & positioning in the appropriate markets and enhance the operational efficiency of the business
- Developing Bookstore Strategies, Business Plans and Budgets
- Development and Management of Client Contracts, Partnership Agreements, Commercial Leases, and Other Commercial Policies and Legal Requirements
- Advising Management on the implementation of Development and Growth Strategies
- Setting Performance Targets and Supervising Technical and Support Staff to ensure efficient service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Reviewing product costing and pricing
- Development of Business Proposals and Memorandum of Understandings (MOU)
- Sourcing for new opportunities, partnerships, collaboration and networks
- Ensuring compliance to Policies, Statutory & Regulatory Regulations and Procedures that support efficient and effective business operations
- Undergraduate Degree in B.Com/BA/BMng or equivalent
- At least 6 years experience in a management position of a preferably in a bookshop or a Retail Supply Chain
- Good Sales and Marketing Skills
- Sound knowledge of industry dynamics
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Deep Knowledge of Local and International procurement Regulation
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to interpret Financial Performance of the retail business
- Ability to monitor stock movement, Revenue, and debt collection
- Able to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge of foreign exchange edging
- A Master’s degree in Business Administration, preferably Marketing is an added advantage
Applicants interested in the above position should submit the following through the recruitment portal:
- Cover letter detailing why you want to be considered for the position, as well as current and expected gross salary.
- Detailed CV including at minimum:
- Biographical data including: Full names, current mailing address, current telephone contacts, email address
- Employment history to date. Ensure that specific start and end dates are included
- Educational history to date, clearly detailing the program, certificate obtained, and completion date
- Names of three referees with their contacts
Please follow this link to register and apply for this job:
Dead line: May18 , 2021
N/B: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted. UNES does not require any payment in order to process your applications.
UNES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. WOMEN AND PERSONS WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY