Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CONSULTANCY MANAGER – UNES/CONS/CM/05/2021
Contract Duration: Three Years with Three Months Probationary Period
UNES Ltd is seeking to fill in the position of Consultancy Manager with qualified and highly competent individual. The manager will be the driving force concerned with improving and growing the company business by supporting the Chief Manager Consultancy & Partnerships in the execution of consultancy projects, development/donor programs, contracted research and short professional trainings. Responsible for driving profitability through careful strategic planning & positioning in the appropriate markets and enhance the operational efficiency of the business.
Reporting to the Chief Manager Consultancy & Partnerships, the incumbent shall be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Identification and sourcing for new Consultancy Projects.
- Ensuring that EOI, RFP, RFQ and Concept papers are prepared and submitted on timely basis.
- Managing all contracted consultancies and training programmes to ensure efficiency and timeliness in the execution.
- Marketing of Consultancy Projects and Training Programs.
- Monitoring the progress of all contracted Consultancy Projects and training assignments.
- Implementing of Business and Marketing Plans.
- Monitoring compliance with Statutory and Contractual obligations as set out in MOUs and Contracts.
- Managing the performance of staff in the consultancy unit.
- Management of Client Relationships.
- Liaising with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Performing any other duties assigned by the Chief Manager, Consultancy & Partnerships.
- Must possess a Bachelor`s Degree preferably in Business Administration, Engineering, Finance, Economics, Project Management or equivalent
- At least six (6) years hands on experience in consultancy assignments
- Experience in management of Donor Funded Projects, Grants Management and Acquisitions
- Proven track record of proposal writing/research
- Ability to develop budgets and work plans
- Familiarity with Government and Development partners proposal guidelines
- Extensive computer and analytical skills
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Qualification in monitoring and evaluation is an added advantage
- Experience performing a similar role and writing successful funding proposals to key institutional donors
- Excellent communication skills, including fluent spoken and written English and exceptional report writing and editing skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and produce high quality work while meeting competing deadlines
Applicants interested in the above position should submit the following through the recruitment portal:
- Cover letter detailing why you want to be considered for the position, as well as current and expected gross salary.
- Detailed CV including at minimum:
- Biographical data including: Full names, current mailing address, current telephone contacts, email address
- Employment history to date. Ensure that specific start and end dates are included
- Educational history to date, clearly detailing the program, certificate obtained, and completion date
- Names of three referees with their contacts
Please follow this link to register and apply for this job:
Dead line: May18 , 2021
N/B: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted. UNES does not require any payment in order to process your applications.
UNES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. WOMEN AND PERSONS WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY