Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Ecumenical Pharmaceutical Network (EPN) is looking to a competent individual to fill the position of Communications Officer. EPN is a non-profit Christian member organization registered in Kenya. Its mission is to support Churches and Church Health Systems provide and promote just and compassionate quality pharmaceutical services. The beneficiaries of EPN’s services include health institution boards and managers, medicines policy makers, health professionals, church leaders, and health staff involved in medicines management and pharmaceutical service delivery.
To increase the Network’s communications capacity to effectively communicate optimally with its members, publics and stakeholders
Job Description (Key Responsibilities)
Information and Communication
- Develop and implement a communications strategy that addresses the needs of the network members, partners and other stakeholders and is aligned to the EPN Strategy
- Manage the implementation of the communication strategy including effectively controlling the allocated budget and ensuring the implementation of planned activities
- Develop and produce Network communication materials e.g. Netlink, e-pharmalink, annual reports, newsletters, posters and brochures. This materials will be done in both English and French
- Assess and compile incoming information for relevance to the EPN Secretariat, members and partners and disseminate as appropriate
- Develop and maintain quality relations with the various media.
- Support the Program Officers in selecting documents/information and developing into formats that are suitable for use in EPN activities
- Maintain up to date current and accurate information on members and member contacts
- Continuously engage members so as to maintain a vibrant and active Network
Marketing, Branding and Image
- Provide leadership for and undertake packaging and branding of EPN products and services
- Develop tools and templates for consistently and appropriately marketing EPN to various audiences
- Develop and implement activities that are geared towards achieving visibility for the Network among current and potential members,partners and stakeholders
- Manage the Network’s website including website content management
- In consultation with the ED attend relevant meetings to increase visibility of the Network Other
- Develop, manage and continuously review the EPN database
- Overseethe proper management of the EPN resource centre and resource centre records Undertake any other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
Job Specification (Knowledge, skills and experience required)
- Minimum of a degree in Communications or equivalent qualifications
- Five years’ experience working in a communications office/department at middle to senior level
- Training and experience in Public relations
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Database management skills
- Skills to use Adobe Design Software and Office products
- Must be fluent in Both written and spoken English & French
- Driven and able to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to pay attention to detail
Applications with a detailed CV and cover letter including gross salary requirements and indicating daytime telephone numbers, address and the names of three referees should be sent to:
The Executive Director
Ecumenical Pharmaceutical Network
P.O Box 749-00606
Closing Date: Applications should be submitted by 31st May 2021.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted
EPN is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer