Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed technology company currently operating in Kenya and India. Our mission is to imagine and deliver technology that transforms life in the world’s fastest growing cities. We build and deploy cloud-connected “KOKO Points” inside local retail outlets, which provide mass market consumer goods in partnership with major suppliers. Our first solution is liquid ethanol cooking fuel, which offers significant cost savings and quality of life improvements in the multi-billion dollar urban cooking market. In Kenya, this solution is delivered in partnership with Vivo Energy, the operator of Shell-branded fuel infrastructure across Africa. KOKO offers a fast-paced and highly collaborative work environment with significant opportunities for professional growth. We are looking for people who share our passion for technology and our vision for global impact.
As Human Resources Manager, you will play a critical role in managing the company’s talent. As a values-driven, hands-on leader, you will help execute KOKO’s talent strategy across the entire employee life cycle and serve as a key adviser to our senior leadership team for all people-related initiatives and issues. KOKO aims to be an employer of choice for the world’s best and brightest, and you will play a central role in building our internal processes and experiences as well as our external brand to make this vision a reality as our company grows.
What You Will Do
- Deliver a world-class employee experience from talent acquisition, on-boarding, performance management, labor relations, and learning & development
- Build, refine, and maintain human resource policies, systems, and processes
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Leverage ATS / HRIS platforms to improve employee experience, ensure data accuracy, and generate HR metrics
- Verify payroll inputs
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management across multiple countries
- Manage the efforts of other HR professionals
What You Will Bring To KOKO
- University Degree and IHRM Certification
- 5+ years of experience in HR with 2+ in a management capacity
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics, analytics experience is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Attention to detail and impeccable organization skills
KOKO is committed to gender and racial diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply!