Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PCEA Kikuyu Hospital is one of the leading Mission Hospitals which works to promote the well-being of all people through provision of holistic and quality health care services while witnessing the Love of Christ through healing. We provide specialized services in: – Ophthalmic, Orthopedic, Dental, as well as General medical services.
The Hospital is soliciting for qualified applicants for the position of Accounts Clerk.
· O Level certificate
· Must have at least CPA Part I
· Minimum of two years relevant experience
· Good organizational and reporting skills
· Ability to meet set deadlines
· Should demonstrate high level of compassion,integrity, commitment, professionalism, stewardship and God fearing.
· Police Clearance Certificate
· Receives cash, cheques, M-pesa and point of sales for fees charges, and any other revenue.
· Issues receipts upon confirmation of correctness of the amount received.
· Ensures that cheques, coins and notes received are authentic.
· Reconciliation of revenue received with the shift report on daily basis.
· Prints and issues credit slips for cooperate clients.
· Clears patients for discharge upon payment of final bill.
· Billing of consultation fees for inpatients and account paying clients.
How to apply
Qualified candidates should use the online application form on the hospitals website. Applications should be received not later than 21st May 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.