Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PCEA Kikuyu Hospital is one of the leading Mission Hospitals which works to promote the well-being of all people through provision of holistic and quality health care services while witnessing the Love of Christ through healing. We provide specialized services in: – Ophthalmic, Orthopedic, Dental, as well as General medical services.
The Hospital is soliciting for qualified applicants for the position of Data Clerk.
- Form 4 Certificate.
- Certificate in Health Care Assistants Training
- Knowledge of MS Office Packages
- Police clearance certificate
- Good organizational and reporting skills
- Ability to meet set deadlines
- Should demonstrate high level of compassion, integrity, commitment, professionalism, stewardship and God fearing.
Ensuring all patients are issued with admission kits upon admission.
- Ordering, issuing and controlling consumables in the wards and theatres.
- Ensuring all surgical items issued to patients are billed accurately.
- Collecting tally sheets and billing for procedures.
How to apply
Qualified candidates should use the online application form on the hospitals website. Applications should be received not later than 21st May 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted