Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PCEA Kikuyu Hospital is one of the leading Mission Hospitals which works to promote the well-being of all people through provision of holistic and quality affordable health care services while witnessing the Love of Christ Through Healing. We provide specialized services in: – Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Dental, as well as General medical services.
The Hospital is soliciting for qualified applicants for the position of Porter.
Position requirements: –
- Form 4 Certificate.
- Ability to meet set deadlines.
- Should demonstrate high level of compassion, integrity, commitment, professionalism, stewardship and God fearing.
· Assists in movement of ill patients and valuable medical equipment to different areas of the hospital
· Ensure that all clinical waste bins are locked at all times.
· Collects and distributes supplies from the stores to the various work stations.
· Assists in positioning and transfer of patients in theatre
· Cleaning of theatre and other associated equipment.
· Ensures medical gases in the wards are maintained and changing of medical gas cylinders.
· Support clinical staff with the safe handling and movement of clinical specimens
· Participates in clearing waste from patients’ rooms, cleaning trolleys and running errands.
How to apply
Qualified candidates should use the online application form on the hospital’s website. Applications should be received not later than Friday, 21st May 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.