Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PCEA Kikuyu Hospital is one of the leading Mission Hospitals which works to promote the well-being of all people through provision of holistic and quality affordable health care services while witnessing the Love of Christ through healing. We provide specialized services in: – Ophthalmic, Orthopedic, Dental, as well as General medical services.
The Hospital is soliciting for qualified applicants for the position of Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse.
- Diploma in Nursing.
- At least 1 year relevant experience.
- Registered with Nursing Council of Kenya
- Valid practicing licence
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide primary nursing care.
- Carry out nursing duties as allocated by the In-charge while monitoring, evaluating and maintaining quality services.
- Assist doctors and clinicians in performing procedures.
- Prepare and maintain all patients documentation.
How to apply
Qualified candidates should use the online application form on the hospitals website. Applications should be received not later than 14th May 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.