Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Location: Anywhere in the EMEA – location agnostic (all applicants need to have valid work permits in the region as current or future sponsorship will not be possible)
About People & Organizational Growth:
Roche’s People & Culture organization contains six chapters, one of which is People & Organizational Growth. The P&OG Chapter enables dynamic organizations, leaders who unlock possibilities, and self authoring growth for all. We do this by focusing on organization design and development, leadership development, people development and diversity and inclusion. P&OG is organized in six Areas of Practice and four Communities.
The global Design & Curation Area of Practice will provide expertise and collaboration to design & curate cutting-edge, high impact and sustainable learning experiences for all customer segments at Roche, supporting the agile ways of working and learning and supporting Roche’s 2030 Ambitions. All Design & Curation Experts work globally and location agnostic.
As a Global Design & Curation Expert you translate business needs into innovative learning & development experiences such as capability development programs and events for employees and leaders at all levels, people practices and performance practices including the appropriate integration of technology, systems & tools for supporting self-authoring growth.
Your work is location agnostic and across the enterprise and can be performed out of any of our Roche locations globally. You are either part of and / or you are leading cross-cultural work product teams and squads following agile methodologies with co-creation as a working principle. Learning experience design and curation are made from a global perspective supporting the company’s 10-year-ambitions, strategic directions and business needs with a sense for cultural and regional adaptation and ensuring a great customer learning and development experience. You think and act in alignment with the people development, leadership development, organization development and Diversity & Inclusion strategies as well as the business strategies and customer needs and you actively involve, include and partner with multiple stakeholders and relevant parties in the design & curation process.
- Contribute to the global harmonization of designed & curated learning & development and practices and experiences while aligning them with People & Culture and business needs towards the company’s 2030-year-ambitions
- Seek opportunities for innovation, inspiration and value creation and sense needs and future trends while being are open to experimenting and following agile ways of working and new ways of learning
- Translate business needs, insights and strategies: Design & curate global learning experiences for various customer segments (employees, leaders, multipliers), e.g. leadership development programs and global processes, practices and opportunities, including platforms and tools
- Think and act along the people development, leadership development and D&I strategies as well as the business strategies and customer needs and you actively involve, include and partner with multiple stakeholders and relevant parties from the earliest time
- Design & curate and prioritize foundational content for multiple expertise areas, e.g. agility and VACC, and making it accessible for a broad audience and direct to various learning experiences
- Participate in and lead work product teams and squads to deliver on prioritized work, analyze and identify customer needs and requests, translating them into the appropriate action from an end-to-end perspective
- Following the design thinking approach including needs / gaps analysis, content & testing design, methodologies & technologies decision and metrics definition from and with and End-2-End perspective
- Ensure success measurement, knowledge and solution sharing and connect it with appropriate supporting tools, e.g. internal and external learning platforms, content sharing tools
- Connect and build internal relationships with relevant Areas of Practice and Communities and other chapters as well as various customers and stakeholders in the business
- Build and maintain external relationships with others in similar disciplines in other organisations, e.g. vendors, design consultants
- Coach and mentor other experts and P&OG colleagues as required to continuously build capability in the chapter
- Participate and contribute in the P&OG Communities of your choosing
Qualifications & Experience:
You have a Master degree or comparable qualification in Human Resources, Psychology, Adult Learning, Business Administration or a related field, and you have extensive and relevant expertise in Leadership Development, People Development, Learning & Development, Organizational Development, Diversity & Inclusion or related fields in complex, global, large and matrix based organization. Your further qualifications are:
- Strong experience across different business and / or geographic and cultural environments
- Expertise and experience in developing leadership and people development strategies including D&I aspects
- Deep knowledge and broad experience in designing development programs (virtual and classroom), processes, events, curating and directing complex content for various customer segments and various stakeholder management experience
- Broad and deep knowledge and experience of agile principles and methodologies applied in an enterprise-wide context as well as instructional design expertise
- Experience with agile and technology-enabled learning and development solutions, demonstrated experience in working in and leading agile and design thinking teams
- Digital savviness and expertise in learning & development technologies and digital product development & collaboration platforms
- Proven project and stakeholder management skills in a complex and matrix environment, advanced negotiation and influencing skills and decision making competencies
- Demonstrated courage and ability to face into ambiguous situations, risk-taking and experimenting, initiating change and creating innovative solutions while questioning the status quo
- Strategic thinking skills and experience in translating strategies into learning experiences
- Proven communication skills, fluent English language skills, other languages a plus