Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Associate Director/Senior Manager – Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (Ref 5/2021)
KPMG is a leading provider of professional services including audit, tax and advisory. Our International Development Advisory Services (IDAS) unit adopts a pan-African approach to development work, combining dedicated experienced sector experts with KPMG professionals. Headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya with hubs across the continent, IDAS manages and coordinates programmes and projects throughout Africa to ensure consistency of delivery, results and impact. In particular, we have managed a number of funds and grants on behalf of some of the biggest names in development covering various sectors including agribusiness, health, inclusive finance, governance, education, youth, SME development, renewable energy and climate change, among others. Our diverse team comprises people of different professional backgrounds and nationalities, and this mix is fundamental to our success.
We are currently looking for an Associate Director/ Senior Manager – Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning to support us in business development and delivery to key clients.
Based in Nairobi, Kenya, the successful candidate will lead our monitoring, evaluation & learning (MEL) pillar. He/she will combine business development with delivery and management of engagements. The role will involve coordination and oversight of our activities in MEL including results measurement and impact. Where conditions permit, it will also require travel across Africa and occasionally to donor countries. The successful candidate will have the following profile:
- Subject matter expert in monitoring, evaluation and learning including evidence-based results measurement and impact
- Experience in designing and implementing MEL frameworks and systems including impact assessments In-depth knowledge of M&E tools, methodologies, theories of change and data analysis packages such as SPSS and STATA
- Demonstrated ability to generate business and deliver work in the MEL/Impact sector
- A Master’s degree in Statistics, Economics or relevant field
- At least 10 years’ experience working with international development agencies including in Africa
- Established relationships and networks with donors and other players in the MEL space
- Well-developed proposal and report writing, thought leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- An exciting opportunity to work with a Big 4 firm on cutting edge development programmes across Africa
- Continuous learning and development
- Exposure to multi-disciplinary client service teams
- Unrivalled space to grow and be innovative
- Competitive remuneration package
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 May 2021 quoting “Associate Director/Senior Manager – Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Ref/5/2021.”
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.