Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KPMG is a leading provider of professional services, which include audit, tax and advisory. KPMG’s International Development Advisory Services (IDAS) Africa, based in Nairobi, Kenya has adopted a pan-African approach to development work, employing full-time experienced development experts with a network of champions across Sub-Saharan Africa. KPMG IDAS Africa coordinates projects throughout Africa to ensure consistency of delivery, results and development impact. Our diverse team includes people of various professional backgrounds and nationalities, and this mix is fundamental to our success. Typically, we assemble teams of professionals that comprise specialised development expertise combined with core KPMG knowledge in financial and risk management. Market Intelligence, Learning and Knowledge Management (MILK) is a strategic function within IDAS. MILK’s efforts are geared towards growing IDAS as a business through strategic input and supporting development of its people. It provides business development support services to market pillars and is a key contributor to the growth of IDAS.
MILK provides the following strategic support services:
- Proposal coordination: opportunity identification, trackingand pipeline management. It also manages and coordinatesproposals and leads on improvements to businessdevelopment processes including training;
- Market Intelligence: involves undertaking market research toprovide an understanding of the market and informcompetitive positioning;
- Learning and knowledge management: includes collecting,collating and sharing knowledge within IDAS with a focus onbusiness improvement and winning new business;
- Communications: involves developing and disseminatinginternal and external communications in line with the IDAScommunications strategy;
- Marketing and innovation: undertaking IDAS marketingactivities that support innovation within IDAS.
- We are looking to recruit an Senior Associate in the Market Intelligence Learning and Knowledge (MILK) unit to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Coordinate IDAS’s pipeline, leading on the planning, datacollection, analysis and reporting;
- Implement business processes, systems and procedures thatimprove the quality and speed of preparation of expressions ofinterest and proposals;
- Undertake sector, country and other competitive researchproactively as may be required by pillar leaders and Directors;
- Implement knowledge management strategies;
- Liaise with relevant IDAS teams to collect project data,proposal collateral, marketing information, other data andinformation;
- Identify innovative approaches for sharing knowledge andstimulating learning for IDAS staff;
- Contribute to the development of various IDAScommunications and marketing materials;
- Proactively participate in firm-wide activities and buildrelationships with people from other business units;
- Other relevant duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in international development, socialscience, accounting, economics or other relevant businessrelated course
- At least 4 – 5 years experience working in communications,research, knowledge management or a business development function within a reputable development organisation or professional services firm will be an advantage;
- An understanding of international development or marketsrelated to IDAS work;
- Excellent writing and presentation skills with attention to detail.
If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please forward your application letter and CV quoting IDAS/03/2021 Senior Associate– Market Intelligence, Learning & Knowledge Management to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the extended deadline of 30 May 2021.
Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis until a suitable candidate is hired.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*