Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Digital Engineering Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below
Reporting to the Quality Engineering Lead, the role holder will build, mentor & coach a team of highly specialized test automation and performance engineers that will work as a community of experts (Coe) to incorporate emerging trends and best practices to the quality engineering chapter leads and SDETs in the tribes/squads. Accountable for implementation and management of fully functional test environments on cloud or on-premises for all IT systems ensuring stability of the test environments. Responsible for the administration, upgrade and maintenance of test management tools (ALM/Octane/JIRA/SonarQube/LoadRunner /JMeter etc.) ensuring proper functioning and use
The role holder is responsible for identifying quality gaps in all Agile Tribes/squads software artifacts through quality metrics measurement and consequently providing practice procedures to improve the quality Responsible for refining and maintaining the test automation framework. He/She will also measure adoption and report on the test automation rate for all quality engineering teams. Responsible for refining and maintaining the performance testing framework.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Regular team and one-on-one engagements
- Build the technical digital skillset according to the fit for future program
- Team technical leadership and performance management
- Responsible for mesuring UAT/OAT environment stability and uptime
- Responsible for 99.9% test environment availability for all test teams
- Responsible for all test data configurations and custody
- Responsible tor documentation and proper use of test inventory.
- Responsible for creating and implementing a maturity model to measure the test process
- Responsible for measuring quality on the tribe and squad level
- Responsible for defining and documenting quality measurement metrics
- Responsible for measuring adoption and conformance to test automation framework
- Measure the overation test automation rate for all agile squads & Tribes.
- Train and upskill SDETs in squads on emrging trends & best practises in test automation and drive adoption
- Responsible for introduction and adoption of test driven development to agile teams
- Responsible for creating,documenting and maintaining the performance testing strategy
- Accountable for all Quality management systems and tools such as the quality centers(ALM/Octane), HP Loadrunner, JMeter,device farms,test data portal,selenium grid etc.
- Bachelor of Science Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Development or related subject
- 5 years + experience in quality assurance/quality engineering/software development with at least 2 years being in test automation space
- Experience in performance testing with tools such as JMeter/HP loadrunner/Locust.io
- Experience with on cloud or on-premises mobile device farms such as aws device farm, Kobiton or browser stack is desirable but not required
- Strong understanding of maturity models in quality assurance or software development (CMM is preferred)
- Experience with analysis and report generation and presentation
- ISTQB Certification is a must
How to Apply.
Last Date to Apply: May 20, 2021
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then click on the apply button. Remember to attach your updated resume.
Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.