Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Branch: Kilimani Branch – Head Office
Department: Sidian Insurance
Overall Underwriting and Claims strategy and ensuring all underwriting operations comply with the company and regulatory requirements. Claims management and ensuring all claims operations follow the Company and regulatory requirements.
- Daily reporting on claims (Motor, Non-Motor) claims (Age, Underwriters, Progress), SLA non-compliance
- Ensure daily back-office follow-up on claims outstanding and report to the team.
- Maintain and monitor underwriter claims SLA tracker.
- Develop and maintain all claims checklists/ requirements, communication to all relevant teams through circulars, branch training, e-shots, etc
- Ensure all claims are updated in the Insurance processing system (TQ)
- Closure of all claims tickets for all insurance classes
- Claims process documentation.
- Claims process SLA development with partner organizations and teams.
- Escalations on static claims within timelines and schedule underwriter engagements
- Preparation of combined claims reports on daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting.
- University degree in preferably an Insurance /Business / Sales & Marketing related course
- Professional Qualifications (ACII/IIK/COP ); Diploma or above will be an added advantage
- Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing or Sales will be an added advantage
- At least 2 years experience in Insurance Claims Administration.
- Results-oriented and self-driven with a proven performance track record
- Comprehensive knowledge of General and Medical insurance products
- Good planning, organization, and reporting skills with the ability to deliver effectively under strict deadlines
- Ability to understand the impact of operational initiatives from a sales/marketing perspective
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office software applications
Apply by: 17th May, 2021