Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi (AKUH, N) is a private not-for-profit teaching hospital that provides tertiary and secondary level healthcare services. It is one of the hospitals in East Africa accredited by the Joint Commission International from USA. The University Hospital has been providing high quality care for the people of East Africa and beyond for over 60 years.
The Manager, Client Relations will coordinate all Client Relations activities to ensure smooth running of the function across the hospital and ensure timely feedback to clients and support of the legal office. S/he will make administrative decisions in consultation with the Chief of Staff, and other departmental and service leaders to ensure that the relationship between the clients and the hospital is optimized and maintained.
- Lead in development of a risk management framework related to the client relations function.
- Plan and execute improvement priorities of the client relations function
- Ensure timely response to customer concerns and provide adequate solutions to client complaints.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other players to ensure efficient and effective investigation and resolution of client concerns.
- Escalate appropriately, keeping the Chief of Staff and the legal offices informed of high risk and sensitive cases.
- Monitor of the outcome management system results to ensure compliance in closure activities by service leaders.
- Participate in development and implementation of policies for improvement of quality of care and patient safety.
- Participate in the ongoing education of hospital staff in matters related to client relations and related guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Coach, mentor and train client relations staff to optimize their performance and output.
- Appraise the performance of direct reports in accordance with HR policy.
- Lead in the development, implementation and tracking of relevant client relations performance measures.
- Coordinate collection of relevant data and its dissemination and utilization to drive sustainable improvement.
- Lead in incident management/evaluation processes, including client meetings, RCA, etc.
- Plan and execute patient and family experience surveys.
- Create databases to comprehensively capture incidents within scope.
- Prepare timely periodic reports as may be required for position and function.
- Participate in quality and patient safety audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Health-related field.
- Valid practice license/Registered with the relevant body.
- Valid Basic Life Support Certificate (BLS)
- Minimum 3 (three) years of continuous clinical experience, with at least one year at managerial level.
- Familiar with hospital policies, procedures and processes
- Demonstrable leadership and management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to apply critical thinking and to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to remain tactful, patient and calm in stressful situations.
Closing Date: 26/05/2021, 9:59:00 PM