Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Outreach Administration Office
Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a private not-for-profit teaching hospital that provides tertiary and secondary level healthcare services. It is one of the hospitals in Kenya accredited by the Joint Commission International from USA. The University Hospital has been providing high quality care for the people of East Africa and beyond for over 50 years. The University Hospital has 50 Medical Centres in East Africa.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the above position based in Nairobi Kenya. The position holder will report to the Manager Allied Health.
- Ensure weekly random stock takes are done
- Monitor stock holding days
- Ensure orders are done and received as per policies
- Monitor inventory on a daily basis, including drug expiries.
- Monitor slow moving and short expiry medication
- Ensure all pharmacy quality indicators are monitored and maintained as per policy
- Ensure all PPB regulations are adhered to.
- Monitor and address patient complaints and compliments
- Diploma in Pharmaceutical Technology from a recognized institution
- Registered with The Kenya Pharmaceutical Association
- Practicing License from the Pharmacy and Poisons Board.
- Heart Saver Certification.
- Computer literate.
- 5 Years of relevant experience
Closing Date: 30/05/2021, 9:59:00 PM