Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY
Zetech University is a premier university offering programmes in Information Technology, Business, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Hospitality and Tourism, Development studies, Education, Communication and Media Studies.
Our Mission is to provide holistic education by promoting excellence in research, integrating innovation and technology in learning with the aim of developing well rounded citizens to impact the social, political and economic world.
In line with our commitment to bring on board talent into our team, we are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of a:
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER (EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCE & CAPABILITIES)
JOB REF: ZU/10/25/128
The ideal candidate is a warm, curious, creative and sociable character with the ability to create and nurture relationships and collaborations with, and among people and teams, has a mindset of an enabler of people and positive culture, and is passionate about supporting other people’s growth and lifelong learning.
S/He is an influencer and has the ability to drive the HR agenda, quickly establish credibility and respect, and inspire confidence amongst staff by showing commitment to providing solutions that have a fair balance between employees’ interests and the interests of the institution.
A proactive individual,able to work independently, and has mastery of technical HR matters.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Human Resource Manager, the position holder will be responsible for the following, amongst others:
- Design and implement employee relations programmes that places a high value on employees ensuring that the University delivers an inspiring employee journey throughout the cycle of “joining”, “moving” and “leaving”;
- Design initiatives to grow a culture of care, and warmth and advise, lead and at times mediate in conflict situations;
- Coordinate the staff disciplinary process;
- Organize and implement staff events and coordinate staff welfare drives and initiatives;
- Use communication channels and forums to keep employees informed of management plans;
- Coordinate the development and review of HR policies balancing employee and University interests;
- Run mental health initiatives including facilitating support services;
- Coordinate the performance management process, talent review and succession planning sessions;
- Prepare and implement vibrant learning, development and knowledge management plans;
- A minimum of a bachelor degree in Human Resource Management OR a related area;
- A KNEC Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management OR CHRP (K) or be in pursuit of the same;
- Must be an active member of IHRM;
- 3 years’ relevant experience as an HR generalist OR as an employee relations/organizational culture specialist;
- Possess working knowledge of the labour laws;
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System requirements is an added advantage;
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications to email@example.com quoting Job Ref: ZU/10/25/128 on the subject line and indicating their current and expected salary on their application letter, not later than 1st June, 2021.
Due to the large number of applications expected, kindly note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ZETECH UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER