Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY
Zetech University is a premier university offering programmes in Information Technology, Business, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Hospitality and Tourism, Development studies, Education, Communication and Media Studies.
Our Mission is to provide holistic education by promoting excellence in research, integrating innovation and technology in learning with the aim of developing well rounded citizens to impact the social, political and economic world.
In line with our commitment to bring on board talent into our team, we are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of an:
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER (TALENT ACQUISITION, COMPENSATION & REWARD)
The ideal candidate can spot talent, and negotiate the right value proposition to attract and retain that talent for current and future University human capital needs.
S/He is a good influencer that can drive the HR agenda, quickly establish credibility and respect, build strong working relationships and inspire confidence by the commitment exhibited in providing solutions that have a fair balance between the institution’s and employees’ interests.
S/He works independently, is proactive, has a mastery of technical HR matters , has the mindset of an enabler of people and positive culture.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Human Resource Manager, the position holder will be responsible for the following, amongst others:
- Workforce planning, job analysis and coordination of recruitment activities, implementing recruitment strategies and programmes that continually improve and differentiate the University’s employer brand;
- Organize and coordinate “perfect day one” for new employees and subsequent onboarding;
- Advice and design value propositions for new and prospective talent to ensure they join the University and stay;
- Management of employee contracts and staff separation matters;
- Process recommendations for promotions in consultation with management and implement;
- Timely payroll processing and management of employee benefit schemes;
- Make recommendations on the reward and compensation structures & policy and manage their programmes;
- Budgeting and monitoring the budget for all the processes in his/her section;
- Leave management and employee customer service.
- A minimum of a bachelor degree in Human Resource Management OR a related area;
- A KNEC Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management OR CHRP (K) or be in pursuit of the same;
- Must be an active member of IHRM;
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience as an HR generalist;
- Possess working knowledge of the labour laws;
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System requirements is an added advantage;
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications to email@example.com quoting Job Ref: ZU/10/25/127 on the subject line and indicating their current and expected salary on their application letter, not later than 1st June, 2021.
Due to the large number of applications expected, kindly note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ZETECH UNIVERSITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER