Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
With over 5000 CloudWorkers and 200 Clients, Delivery is one of the high paced, growing functions in CloudFactory. We work to love and serve both our workforce and the clients towards our mission of 1M+ meaningful jobs. Strategy and Innovation within Delivery is responsible to drive the overall design and implementation of Delivery strategies that come with scale and changing business models. The Delivery Manager in this team will lead the function and supervise a small team and oversee multiple, functional/ cross-functional project teams. The role will primarily support the Directors of the Delivery locations in their decision making for policies and processes as well as implementing the pilots and experiments to help them scale their teams and portfolio.
You are a great fit if you are a natural builder with exquisite relationship skills, and you are seamlessly able to move across the organization when needed. You thrive in a highly collaborative environment and must be passionate about CloudFactory/s mission for creating 1m+ meaningful jobs all across the globe.
This role reports to the VP of Delivery.
- Lead the strategic introduction of platform business model, technology and processes into the Delivery organization. This includes supporting both internal as well as external tools and technologies to drive efficiency.
- Understand future needs and opportunities in order to propose and/or translate them into technology or processes that create value within Delivery.
- Lead the research activities for innovation and growth areas, and apply experimental development and early design activities to validate ideas.
- Inform and drive consensus/decision making by Delivery Leadership on the key decisions or processes that will impact the Delivery organization. Also, ensure that their feedback is incorporated into requirements for technology or proposals for new/refined processes.
- Manage a portfolio of projects that support Delivery to continuously and measurably improve processes, productivity, innovation and collaboration.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of a change management program to support the new strategy or technology. This includes training and enablement of existing users as well as documenting the process for new users.
- Lead new thinking and nurture new ideas from concept, through pilot and into mainstream Delivery operations.
- Develop new capabilities and implement into the business. This includes new location, workforce capabilities and skills as well as new market opportunities.
- Analyse information on markets, channels, clients, prospects and competitors, focusing on comparisons and market trends.
- Work with Delivery business leaders to create actionable strategy-to-action project plans with sufficient detail to successfully execute, achieve specified milestones and achieve the business results.
- Support Delivery Leadership in Quarterly goals setting process as well as functional summits and offsites
- Represent Delivery in various squads and initiatives requiring cross functional collaboration.
- Strategic and creative thinker, who is result-driven and proactive with strong and innovative problem solving skills.
- Ability to think outside the box for creative solutions to complex issues and for the support of decision-making
- Outstanding organizational skills and time management skills, with ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Exceptional written, verbal, interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated team-building experience.
- Strong technical, analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong leadership skills, having an ability to inspire and move a cross-functional group in a unified direction and plan
- Open and welcoming to change, and ability to work comfortably in a constantly evolving environment.
- Ability to learn complex systems and business processes and define requirements for solutions.
- Demonstrates significant levels of initiative and self-confidence, is adaptable and is able to cope with changing and evolving priorities while working in a fast paced, time sensitive environment.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships and contribute in a team environment.
- Ability to engage in Strategic thinking and decision making beyond the project level.
- Demonstrated history and success managing multiple, complex projects.
- Minimum of 7+ years proven strategic and project management experience managing concurrent, large scale technology projects which include business process, technology and training deliverables.
- Management of global project teams in a matrixed environment.
- Demonstrated history of contributing to process improvements.
- Experience building or creating a team from scratch would be a plus.
CloudFactory provides a tech-forward, professionally managed workforce solution with all the benefits of a trained internal team. Our teams are agile, scale fast, and process data with high accuracy on virtually any platform specializing in Digitization, Managed Crowd-sourcing, Image Annotation, Image Labeling, Cloud Labor, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, Video Labeling, Video Annotation, Outsourcing, Data Processing, Data Labeling, and Workforce Solutions
CloudFactory is on a mission to change how work gets done. We’re using technology to make it super easy and affordable for startups and fast-growing companies to automate and outsource routine back-office data work. As a leader in the Impact Sourcing movement, we aim to connect 1 million people to online work, while raising them up as leaders to address poverty in their own communities. Our workforce is recruited from talent “hot spots” around the globe such as Nepal and Kenya where we can hire the best and brightest in areas where there are thousands of talented people, but limited opportunities for meaningful and sustainable employment.