Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
As a Fortune 150 science and technology innovator, Danaher and its more than 20 operating companies share a relentless drive to improve on past success. That never-ending cycle of innovation has helped us beat the S&P 500 by more than 5,000% over the last 25 years. And as the functional team that supports our operating companies and the more than 59,000 people across Danaher’s global enterprise, Danaher Corporate sees innovation and continuous improvement as core to the work we do every day.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through effective troubleshooting, repair, installation, and maintenance of GeneXpert and Infinity products. Address customer support issues promptly and professionally.
- Provide on-site installation of systems, maintenance and troubleshooting to ensure a smooth and rapid start-up for customers.
- Integrate Cepheid instruments into customer laboratories and provide support to the customer during the evaluation and validation process
- Monitor sites and provide trainings (system, software, reagents and connectivity).
- Record information related to installations, training, customer support and follow-up in SFDC as well as market intelligence data and report to the program manager
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction through proactive attitude and actions to optimize system performance
- Conduct proactively preventive maintenance and modifications, reactive repairs and installations and de-installations, in a timely, productive, and cost-effective way
- Interpret customers’ needs and take responsibility for problem resolution amongst other functions liaising with the customer on administrative and technical matters
- Manage all aspects of field support, which is not limited to system hardware and software, PCs, and networking
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to address customer concerns, determine corrective action and customer follow-up
- Spares management including stock levels
- Manage inventory for car stock and other required spare parts
- Interacting with stakeholders on the ground to generate demand for testing on the installed base, identify potential new assays that can be added to the menu and collaborate with Cepheid team to allow fast adoption and implementation.
- Assist the HBDC sales team with pre- and post-sale technical activities both within Kenya and in surrounding Eastern African countries to support a growing user base of diagnostic products
Experience, qualifications, skills required:
High School degree (or equivalent experience) with 4-6 years of related work experience ORlAA or Technical Trade Degree with 2-4 years of related work experience.
- Must have experience working with various KOL’s
- Local language knowledge desirable
- Clinical Laboratory focus along with experience in molecular and microbiology techniques
- Results driven and self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to achieve measurable goals
- Knowledge of diagnostic market
- Technical support and training experience in reagent and instrumentation for Clinical Diagnostics
- Experience working in Africa is an advantage
- Expertise with generating commercial leads
- Experience with customer base within territory a plus
- Strengths in networking and relationship development
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Excellent technical presentation skills for group and one-on-one presentations
- Integrates with the sales team in planning and executing business growth strategy
- Networks with the scientific community to grow the business
- Dedication to customers and service
- Knowledge of medical diagnostics market
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience in customer training
- Self-assured and calm under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Strong team player
- Cultural sensitivity to work in an international group
- Demonstrated excellent time management and organization, project management skills
- High compliance and integrity standards and strict adherence to the Danaher policies
- Required to spend around 80% on-site with customers
- Valid motor vehicle license
- Travel mostly limited to Eastern African countries, but will include some worldwide travel to France
- The individual may be asked to do other job duties as required by the business
- Will be required to work after hours from time to time
- Ability to lift safely