Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Hotline Technical Support Specialist
Videojet Technologies, Inc. is the global leader in the manufacturing of coding, printing and marking products. This high technology product prints variable information, such as expiration dates on grocery products, packaged goods, pharmaceuticals or catalogues. Our industry is pivotal in ensuring end users consume their food, beverage and pharmaceutical products safely. As the market share leader, we have operations in over 30 countries with 4,000 employees worldwide. A wholly owned subsidiary of Danaher Corporation (www.danaher.com), Videojet is the core of the $1 billion Product Identification Platform. We offer a results-oriented environment that is multicultural organization that promotes both diversity and inclusion through the full organization, team-centered, customer focused and quality-focused, guided by the successful Danaher Business System. Working at Videojet, gives you access to a robust career development process and exciting opportunities.
Our Core Values
We empower creativity and ground-breaking thinking to help us uncover breakthrough solutions and accelerate the pace of innovation. To ensure we set our new associates up for success when they start, we have developed a robust onboarding plan to help you ramp up successfully. We believe with conviction that diversity helps us uncover more powerful customer insights and ultimately creates an advantage in the markets we serve. And we would love to have you join us!
Your responsibilities as a remote Technical Support Specialist at Videojet include:
- Identify and troubleshoot software and hardware issues of both Videojet Service Engineers and customers via phone, webchat, email, and Videojet Remote Service (Cloud-based dashboards and remote printer access)
- Interact with various departments of the organization to provide step-by-step guidelines for the resolution of a technical issue or fulfilment of a customer need
- Provide onsite support for critical installations, projects and escalated technical issues of key customers
- Remotely support the sales team in selecting the right product for specific customer applications
- Achieve targeted phone response rates and number of printers remotely recovered by demonstrating Videojet Remote Service capabilities
We are looking for a professional who is:
Customer-Oriented – build dedication and trust through a strong work ethic and focus on customers
Excellent Communicator- deal successfully with stressful customer equipment down situations
Problem Solver- qualifies the problem and leads a process for the sustainable solution
Great Teammate – relationship savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts
Your Experience will include:
- Associates degree in Electronics or Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or related technical degree.
- Similar experience at a Hotline or remote customer service/support in a technical environment
- Ability to independently resolve more complex issues requiring detailed systems and applications knowledge
Being part of a dynamic team in which there is a high focus on delivering results and continuous improvement, but also where having fun and teamwork is very important. It’s a fast-paced environment, a consultative role, where you will get to partner with people to achieve their strategic business goals. You will work in a leading global company, with a Manager who cares about you, your strengths and will help you to develop the best possible version of yourself.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.