Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Megashift Technologies Limited is a VC backed technology startup based in Nairobi, Kenya. We have developed a modern cloud payroll and HR software (Crew HR) that automates all functions of a HR department from recruitment to exit. We help small, medium and large organizations focus more on people by automating their HR processes.
REF: JB/2021/M05 FINANCE AND ADMIN OFFICER
We are looking for a Finance Administrator to organize our company’s day-to-day accounting procedures. Finance Administrator responsibilities include maintaining records for all transactions, preparing monthly and quarterly financial reports and processing reimbursements. If you have a background in Finance and knowledge of bookkeeping activities, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will help us manage and allocate our resources effectively.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage accounts receivable and payable
- Sending invoices and following up on payments.
- Review and process reimbursements
- Prepare budgets
- Maintain reports on financial metrics, including investments, return on assets and growth rates
- Keep records of invoices and tax payments
- Manage company’s liabilities (e.g. insurance premium)
- Identify and address account discrepancies
- Participate in payroll processes
- Report on financial projections (e.g. liquidity and cash flow).
- Office administration.
- Any other duty assigned.
- Proven work (1 year minimum) experience as a Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant or similar role
- Hands-on experience with accounting software, like QuickBooks
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and charts and using financial Excel functions)
- Good understanding of bookkeeping procedures
- Time-management and organization skills
- Can work under minimal supervision.
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
How to apply
Interested candidates who fully meet the above criteria should send an application letter and detailed CV to The HR MANAGER, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 21 May 2021. The application MUST include contacts of three referees, daytime contact, and job reference number. Only email applications will be considered, and only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.