Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Megashift Technologies Limited is a VC backed technology startup based in Nairobi, Kenya. We have developed a modern cloud payroll and HR software (Crew HR) that automates all functions of a HR department from recruitment to exit. We help small, medium and large organizations focus more on people by automating their HR processes.
REF: JB/2021/M01 HEAD OF SALES & MARKETING
We are looking for an experienced sales leader to drive sales and build a team of dynamic sales professionals. This is an opportunity to take ownership of a key leadership role in a growing SAAS company in Africa. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial individual who thrives on challenges and is looking for an opportunity to take their sales experience to the next level.
You will be responsible for establishing and driving sales activities for CREW HR SAAS SOFTWARE within the African Market and will be expected to penetrate and prospect named accounts for new business as well as establish new prospects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define and execute territory and account sales plans and then meet and exceed sales quotas through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move multiple transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Manage and track customer interaction and transactional information in a CRM system
- Coordinate pre-sales resources throughout the sales cycle.
- Provide presentations, product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Execute a land-and-expand sales strategy with well thought out enterprise sales strategies.
- Provide regular reporting of prospecting, pipeline and forecast
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
- Drive sales, aggressively expand the customer base and generate new revenue
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior executives at Enterprise and Medium-size businesses
- Lead in-person client presentations to C-level executives, including information discovery sessions, product demonstrations and proposals
- Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs
- Contact potential prospects from personally-generated research to build a robust sales pipeline
- Develop and implement a scalable sales process from prospecting/demand generation through contract execution
- Hire, train and lead a team of high-performing SDR’s, Customer Success Reps, and Account Executives as the company grows
- Work with internal team members to ensure successful on-boarding and implementation for new clients
- Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
- Work closely with the Leadership Team to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in B2B/Enterprise software sales with an emphasis on SaaS sales
- Record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a high-performing sales team
- Experience with both inside and outside sales, including lead generation and outbound prospecting
- Passion, drive and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients
- Exceptional in-person, verbal and written communication skills a must (comfortable presenting alone in front of large groups)
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial work environment where self-motivated individuals succeed
- Established relationships with Senior and C-level executives
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
How to apply
Interested candidates who fully meet the above criteria should send an application letter and detailed CV to The HR MANAGER, E-mail: email@example.com by Friday, 21 May 2021. The application MUST include contacts of three referees, daytime contact, and job reference number.
Only email applications will be considered, and only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.