Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Megashift Technologies Limited is a VC backed technology startup based in Nairobi, Kenya. We have developed a modern cloud payroll and HR software (Crew HR) that automates all functions of a HR department from recruitment to exit. We help small, medium and large organizations focus more on people by automating their HR processes.
REF: JB/2021/M02 PHP FULL STACK DEVELOPER
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated developer who want to be right in the middle of not just cloud computing, but multi-cloud agility. You will be a member of our product development team, working on exciting new features that have the potential to change the market dynamics among cloud service providers in the HR tech ecosystem. As part of the backend engineering team, you’ll work directly with engineers in a dynamic, open environment, employing the latest techniques and best practices in back-end engineering, and utilizing the best in class tools and frameworks building a highly distributed, scalable, and enterprise-class SaaS platform.
- Work on programming and software development tasks under the guidance of the solution architect and senior developers on the project
- Collaborate with various stakeholder developers, programmers, and testers to develop new features and program enhancements to existing components
- Contribute to technical discussions about systems features, functions, and components necessary to continue the build-out of foundational elements that facilitate data exchange and interoperability
- Assist with the documentation that third-party developers use to ensure smooth interaction with data components developed
- Troubleshoot technical issues providing timely responses and user centered solutions
- Support our client’s informatic initiatives to assist in-country stakeholders to maximize use of client systems and data assets and ongoing stakeholder self service activities required to be completed on an annual cycle
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, information systems or related technology field
- At least 2 years’ experience as a programmer or software developer programming technology components, troubleshooting user support issues, testing components to deliver quality technology tools
- At least 2 years’ programming experience using YII2 and PHP. (Must Have)
- At least 2 years’ experience with relational databases (MySQL preferred).
- At least 1 years’ experience using Linux(centos,redhat).
- Experience working with RESTful APIs, agile software development methodology.
- Experience using GitHub for issue tracking and version control.
- Cloud AWS experience will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written English communication skills.
- Experience with SAAS multi-tenant applications is an added advantage.
How to apply
Interested candidates who fully meet the above criteria should send an application letter and detailed CV to The HR MANAGER, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 21 May 2021. The application MUST include contacts of three referees, daytime contact, and job reference number. Only email applications will be considered, and only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.