Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Megashift Technologies Limited is a VC backed technology startup based in Nairobi, Kenya. We have developed a modern cloud payroll and HR software (Crew HR) that automates all functions of a HR department from recruitment to exit. We help small, medium and large organizations focus more on people by automating their HR processes.
To support our goals of customer intimacy and driving results by assisting the Product Development team in the capacity of a UI Designer. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business and have an impact.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with other Designers, UX Researchers, Product Owners, development teams, and subject matter experts.
- Develop a deep understanding of our user’s needs to inform your designs.
- Meet user needs through functional, accessible and aesthetically appealing user interface designs
- Create low-fidelity wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and prototypes, iterating based on the results of user research.
- Be a creative thinker, with the ability to suggest multiple design options for the same need.
- Enable our Product Development teams by providing required design assets.
- Work closely with developers, playing a key role in owning, evolving and maintaining our design system.
- Share work and give & receive feedback with stakeholders and in Design Reviews
- Proactively suggest and take measures to enhance our effectiveness and design maturity.
- Work closely with the marketing team to design posters for social media marketing.
- Any other duty relating to design as will be assigned
- 1+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Experience designing social media posters.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes using design tools
- Fluent with design tools
- Experience designing for responsive applications
- Understanding of Accessibility
- Receptive to feedback
- Strong team player
- Eye for detail
How to apply
Interested candidates who fully meet the above criteria should send an application letter and detailed CV to The HR MANAGER, E-mail: email@example.com by Friday, 21 May 2021. The application MUST include contacts of three referees, daytime contact, and job reference number. Only email applications will be considered, and only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.