Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for an analytical, detail-oriented crime analyst to join the Securex family and support the marketing team. The individual will be responsible for applying insights gained from statistical crime data to advise clients on safety precautions and suitable security solutions. Additionally, the crime analyst will be responsible for advising the company on possible sales opportunities based on crime trends and patterns identified. The individual should have excellent pattern recognition abilities, excellent writing skills, and strong strategic thinking skills.
- Gathering and analyzing crime data reported from various media platforms in Kenya and Uganda.
- Media monitoring. Scan newspapers, television, radio and the internet for information useful to the company and advise accordingly.
- Using computer programs and statistical data to map possible criminal activity.
- Preparing timely crime reports to be shared with the Securex’ clients on a weekly basis.
- Creating and conducting visual presentations of crime trends and projections to help clients keep safe.
- Creating, maintaining, and updating a database of security briefings based on various points of information.
- Identifying criminal trends and advising the management team on possible sales opportunities.
- Keeping up-to-date with marketing activities and innovations.
- Developing crime prevention strategies.
Key competence and qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree or a diploma in Criminology, Criminal Justice, Statistics, Sociology or a related field.
- Strong working knowledge of data gathering, verification, and analysis.
- Excellent grasp of Crime in Kenya & data analytics programs.
- Pattern recognition and strategic thinking skills.
- Strong team-working and collaboration skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge in marketing tools will be an added advantage.
- Strong grasp of statistical methodologies.
- Excellent pattern recognition abilities.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Strong strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent predictive abilities.
Interested candidates should send their comprehensive CV and cover letter to email@example.com indicating on the email subject the position they are applying for by 21st May 2021. Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.