Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE
We are looking for a witty and strategic social media executive to maintain Securex’s online presence on various public social platforms. The Social media executive will responsible for managing all the company’s social media platforms by creating creative and captivating content, monitoring and analyzing user engagement. The individual should have a flexible and engaging writing style, knowledge in pertinent engagement metrics, and social media management tools.
- Developing engaging social media strategies.
- Managing all social media platforms of Securex Agencies LT
- Scheduling social media posts.
- Engaging followers with regular company updates.
- Creating brand awareness to gain audience attention.
- Responding to the comments on social media as per the company communication policy.
- Monitoring social media metrics and ROI.
- Analyzing social media trends.
- Optimizing social media content effectively.
- Creating editorial calendars and digital schedules
- Create engaging text, video, and image content
- Staying up to date with the latest social media advertising efforts and goals.
- Preparing social media engagement and activities reports.
- Communication on the Securex Social Media policy and ensuring it is adhered to company-wide.
Key Competence ad qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Analyst, Social Media Strategist, Social Media Executive, or a similar position.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand the engagement metrics and KPI’s.
- Excellent knowledge of research requirements for social media strategy.
- Sound knowledge of social media scheduling platforms such as Hootsuite, Buffer, and others.
- Knowledge in Graphics design and video editing software such as Adobe, Canva, Vimeo e.t.c. will be an added advantage.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Outstanding proofreading and editing skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work for long periods of time as and when required.
- Sound knowledge of paid social media advertising.
- Ability to write catchy content.
- Excellent ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize them.
- In-depth understanding of various social media platforms and their algorithm changes.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding brand awareness experience will be preferred.
- A keen eye for details.
Method of application
Interested candidates should send their comprehensive CV and cover letter to email@example.com indicating on the email subject the position they are applying for by 21st May 2021. Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.