Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Develop excellent Digital content that positively project the image of the Bank
- Responsible for developing brand strategy and overseeing the implementation of key brand management initiatives (Brand design & development, Brand Research, Brand Standardization & Control, Brand training & Acculturation) to support the overall business and brand goals and objectives
- Implementation of key brand management initiatives to support the overall business and brand goals and objectives.
- Provide design, development and production for all the bank’s 2D and 3D collaterals in line with Visual identity guideline/standards.
- Develop and implement innovative ways of leveraging the digital and web media.
- Ensure the adherence of the brand guidelines in all below-the-line activities.
- Ensure compliance/adherence to rules guiding production and maintenance of branded items – stationeries, business cards, fliers, banners etc.
- Ensure compliance/standardization of communication platforms and materials in line with brand identity guidelines.
- Research story ideas for content to positively project the image of the Bank.
- Develop and write story, content and material for publication in the mass media i.e Press Releases, features, editorials, announsorials for Print, Electronic and Web media.
- Develop media kits and information material for media use.
- Regularly update and review the Bank’s website and act as the Gatekeeper for content for web upload.
- Liaise with the SBUs and the media officers on contents for the Bank in the digital media and website.
- Carry out periodic survey of industry reporting in the media to guide relevant content development and timely publications.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, Corporate Communications
Educational and professional qualifications
A Bachelors degree in Communication or related field from a reputable and recognized institution.
Diploma in Graphic Design.
Membership to a relevant professional body is an added advantage.
A minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience in financial services sector or professional services firm.
Experience in graphic design is mandatory.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong brand and digital management capabilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Report writing and record keeping
Competitive renumeration package