Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
AIC Health Ministries invites applications from experienced persons to fill the position Monitoring and Evaluation.
Duty Station: AICHM Kalobeyei and Kakuma refugee camp.
Report to line manager
- M&E Officer is responsible for guiding the overall project M&E strategy and implementation of related activities within the project and undertakes timely preparation and submission of reports to the donor, MoH and other related stakeholders.
- M&E Officer will work closely with all technical coordinators to improve program quality through improved data management systems and processes, act as focal point for all project evaluations and lead the DM & E processes of organization design and gathering of evidence of programs.
Minimum Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, epidemiology, surveillance, M&E, Statistics or any other proficient subject in a health–related field.
- Practical knowledge of database systems will be an added advantage; however, proficiency in MS–Office applications is a must.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as an M&E Officer in public health related programs.
Applicants should include a cover letter, detailed CV detailing work history and current responsibilities, salary history, educational certificates, and three references. Only individuals who meet the above–mentioned qualifications should apply.
Please send your application to:
The Executive Director, AIC Health Ministries, BOX 40431–00100, NAIROBI NOT later than 24th May 2021. Applications can also be sent through Email: email@example.com