Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
IB MIDDLE YEARS PROGRAMME ENGLISH LANGUAGE & LITERATURE AND INTEGRATED HUMANITIES
IB Middle Years Programme English Languages and Literature and Integrated Humanities Teacher
Due to continued growth in student numbers, Bogaerts International School is currently looking to hire an IB MYP English Language & Literature and Integrated Humanities teacher. For the right candidate, this position could be combined with a school-wide Resource Manager/Librarian role.
As Bogaerts International School is an IB continuum school, our pedagogical approach aligns itself with that of the IB. This means that, above all else, we value a student’s ability to inquire about the world around him or her, and his or her ability to make choices based on inquiry and a desire to understand his or her surroundings. Thus, we develop our curriculum, as a whole staff, with this approach in mind. An MYP subject teacher at B.I.S. must share this passion for independence, for life-long learning, and must embrace the teacher’s role as a guide. We seek to create a challenging, fresh type of learning that differs from a traditional schooling model; this requires commitment, hard work, and creativity.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A collegiate Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to secondary education (or within the specific teaching subject field);
- Experience of teaching English Literature, Geography and/or History in the IB Middle Years Programme;
- Experience as a school librarian or resource manager;
- A native/fluent command of the English language;
- Experience in teaching students of a wide range of cultural backgrounds;
- • Excellent interpersonal skills and the desire to work in a collaborative environment;
- Excellent computer and technology skills.
Method of application
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Please note that only candidates whose skills and experience best match our needs will be contacted.