Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
1 year Fixed Term Contract – Renewable based on performance Sales Department.
The position holder will be responsible for creating our growth engine that will ensure sustainable growth via product development, customer experience, business development, innovation, partnerships acceleration, and sales force excellence. This is a leadership role that requires an astute leader with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Work closely with the Managing Director to identify the main factors that drive our top line growth, our profitability and sustainability. You will be directly involved in conducting key analysis and strategic discussions that drive the overall company’s strategy
- Product Development: conduct market analysis for new growth opportunities identified and mandated by the Board, to ascertain business viability and set a clear strategy around those opportunities
- Design and roll out interventions to take advantage of the identified growth opportunities.
- Business Development: be the top sales champion for the organization, exceeding the sales and collections
targets as agreed with the Managing Director
- Channel development: market scoping & onboarding new distribution channels for increased sales
- Guide the commercial team (Sales & Customer Experience) to continuously improve their efficiency, exceed
their targets, and Wow the customer to ensure repeat business
- Innovation: you will help answer questions around the new developments in our sector (locally and globally) as
well as customer trends and what we need to do to stay ahead of the pack
- Under the guidance of the MD, you will oversee the key corporate partnerships to ensure solid brand
representation and steady growth
- Work with different departments to identify growth opportunities throughout the entire company and formulate
different ways to seize these opportunities
- Drive the CX culture across Law Africa to ensure sustained customer growth, retention, and referral
- Bachelors’ degree in a business-related course
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Business Development and Customer Experience
- At least 3 years team leadership experience a must
- Proven track record of consistently attaining and exceeding sales targets
- Experience in the consultancy, retail or publishing sector desirable
- Membership of a professional body an added advantage
- Proficient in data analytics and preparation of reports
Skills & Competencies:
- Highly analytical problem-solver, with a proven track record of analyzing and solving complex strategic problems
- Structured & experienced project manager, adept at leading cross-functional teams, taking initiatives from
concept to implementation.
- “Hunter” type of a salesperson
- Networking and possess reasonable C-level networking exposure
- Excel in data analysis, and enjoy digging into data to find actionable insights
- Excellent people manager, who can motivate and grow the team reporting to you.
- Track record of working well with peers and managing ‘upwards’
- Love tackling tough problems and having fun in the process.
- Demonstrate and exhibit high levels of professionalism with internal and external customers