Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- 6 months temporary contract – Renewable based on performance.
- Sales Department.
The holder of this position will be responsible for prospecting and developing new accounts with a focus on building long-term customer relationships and increasing sales revenue. The position will be evaluated on the holder’s ability to meet sales quotas and revenue targets.
- Execute and achieve the sales plan within the agreed timelines
- Development of new business leads and pipelines
- Meet their sales targets as agreed with the Team Lead
- Follow up with accounts for invoicing, dispatch and delivery after customer orders have been processed andpayment from the client based on the terms of the sale
- Update client files and ensure that the accounts remain up to date at all times
- Keeping clients informed of new publications and publications in progress.
- Ensure the execution of orders within agreed timelines and customer requirements
- Ensure the company credit policy is fully executed and adhered to within the region
- Promoting Company products
- Make visits to customer outlets, shelf read and originate orders
- Debt collection
- Address customer needs so as to ensure effective customer service
- Develop new business through lead identification and cold calling institutions and individuals who would becustomers of Law Africa
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships and address queries, when theyarise, or escalate them for action
- Constant market engagement to remain informed about market trends and changing consumer preferences.
- Bachelors’ degree in a business-related course
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in direct sales and account management
- Previous sales experience in the publishing sector desirable
- Proven track record of consistently attaining and exceeding sales targets
Skills & Competencies:
- A “hunter” type of a salesperson
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Drive for results
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision, under pressure and still meet deadlines
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate and exhibit high levels of professionalism with internal and external customers