Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Nakuru County Public Service Board invites applications from competent and qualified persons to fill various positions in the Department of Finance and Economic Planning, as per the Constitution of Kenya 2010 Article 235 and Section 59 of the County Governments Act 2012. SENIOR ACCOUNTANT – THREE (3) POSITIONS – VACANCY NO.
Method of application
- Planning, directing, coordinating, supervising areas of control;
- Training and development of staff under him/her and setting targets for the section (s). The officer may occasionally be required to undertake Adhoc assignments relating to accounting services;
- He/She will authorize payments and sign cheques subject to limit set.
- He/ She will certify and verify returns, documents, vouchers, monitor collection of revenue including inspection and responsible for County
- Government assets, records and keep custody of Accountable Documents under his/her sections(s)
For appointment to this position a candidate must;
i. Be a Kenyan citizen;
ii. Have served as an Accountant for a minimum period of at least 3 years in a reputable organization;
iii. Have passed Part III of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA)
Examination or its recognized equivalent qualification;
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance option), Business, Administration (Accounting option) from a recognized institution or any other relevant qualification adjudged to be its equivalent from an approved institution and have passed part II of Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Examination or its approved equivalent; and
- Have a certificate in Computer Applications
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading an employment application form from Nakuru County website www.nakuru.go.ke .A dully filled form and copies of ID, KCSE, Degree and Professional Certificates where applicable should be sent by POST or COURIER SERVICES in a sealed envelope and the vacancy number clearly indicated on the top of the envelope and addressed to;
Secretary, Nakuru County Public Service Board,
Public Works Building – Prisons Road,
P.O. Box 2870-20100,
on or before Monday 24th May, 2021. (No hand delivered applications will be accepted) County Government of Nakuru is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, Women and Persons Living with Disabilities, Marginalized and Minority communities are encouraged to apply. Canvasing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please be informed that Nakuru County Public Service Board DOES NOT USE AGENTS nor CHARGE ANY FEES for any of its services.