Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
The Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) team advances health solutions from innovation to impact through better measurement and evaluation. We collaborate with internal and external partners to design, improve, and evaluate ideas by measuring what matters, ensuring the right data are available at the right time, and enabling reflection, insight, and informed decision making. Through our work, we build capacity by developing generalizable resources, strengthening capabilities, and sharing results. The MEL team provides technical assistance to PATH’s programs, supports a thriving community of practice across the organization, and contributes to strategic business development opportunities. The MEL team part of the Center of Digital and Data Excellence (CoDE), which aims to support countries in using data and digital tools and approaches to accelerate and amplify their health investments, achieve their health outcomes, and increase health impact.
PATH is seeking an experienced Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Officer – Data Analyst to join the MEL team. The M&E Officer – Data Analyst will be responsible for designing and implementing analysis plans within PATH projects, to support institutional measurement efforts, and to support business development. In this role, the M&E Officer – Data Analyst will design and develop specific analytical approaches, frameworks, and tools; design and implement processes for data management, transformation, validation, analysis, visualization, interpretation, and use; and build analytic capacity of key stakeholders – particularly those based in the implementation countries. In addition, the M&E Officer – Data Analyst will provide technical assistance to PATH’s programs, participate in PATH’s M&E community of practice, and share lessons learned across the organization.
This position will report to the Regional MEL Specialist in the Center of Digital and Data Excellence at PATH, with matrixed reporting lines to project leaders.
- Partnering with project and program teams throughout the project life cycle to support standard practice of the M&E discipline.
- Designing and implementing processes to collect, manage, validate, transform, analyze, visualize, interpret, and use quantitative and qualitative data.
- Setting up a data management system as per project data management plan, MEL plan and the project logframe,
- Collecting program monitoring data, establishing baselines for relevant indicators, implementing standard operating procedures (SOPs) to ensure data quality at each step of the data management system (source, collection, collation, analysis, reporting, use),
- Developing program monitoring dashboards and advocating for their adoption and utilization as standard practice,
- Sharing results with relevant MOH and implementing partners’ working groups.
- Facilitating data review meetings for data-informed agile programming and adaptive management.
- Providing MEL technical support including trainings (peer mentorship, on job training) to MOH and sub-grantees to ensure fidelity to MOH and PATH data standards, quality collection and consolidation of project data
- Contribute to MEL team capacity building programs and knowledge sharing activities to promote the M&E discipline at PATH.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Medicine, Computer data systems, Epidemiology, social science or related field.
- Experience in managing data systems and data matrix, developing M&E systems,
- Strong analytics skills in quantitative and qualitative data
- Experience in using automated tools to clean and transform data.
- Experience dealing with the challenges of keeping large quantities of data from various sources well-organized.
- Experience in working with MOH partners
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple demands, manage shifting priorities, and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and as part of a cross-disciplinary team.
- Ability to interact with global colleagues and partners and provide creative solutions in a professional manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Teams.
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, coordinating, and management skills.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills; demonstrated representational experience in professional and global fora
Must have legal authorization to work in Kenya.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.