Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CLINICAL OFFICER (Grade IX/X) 1 post
The Clinical Officer will be reporting to the Chief Medical Officer and will be responsible for:
- all clinical duties including clinical assessment of outpatients
- inpatient follow up in hospitals and
- administering general provision of medical and public health services to staff and students.
The applicant must be:
- A holder of Diploma in Clinical Medicine or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; Possessing a minimum of 3 years’ experience (any 3 years cumulative in at most 2 health units) in a busy set up.
- Having a current practicing license from the Clinical Officers Council.
- Having proven diligence in clinical practice,
- Having a good track record Willing and ready to work during odd hours.
- A member of a relevant professional association.
- Having a post-basic qualification as an added advantage.