Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MEDICAL OFFICER (Grade XII) 1 post
The Medical Officer will be reporting to the Chief Medical Officer and will be responsible for:
- All medical duties including clinical assessment of outpatients
- In-patient follow up in hospitals
- Administering general provision of medical and public health services to staff and students and
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the CMO.
The applicant must be:
- A holder of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, or an equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
- Possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience (any 3 years cumulative in at most 2 health units) in major areas of medical practice in a busy set up.
- Holder of practicing license from Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board (KMPDB).
- Having proven diligence in medical practice;
- A team player;
- Having a good track record Willing and ready to work during odd hours.
- A member of a medical association.