Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: Asphalt Foreman,
Young & Co (EA) is one of East Africa’s leading engineering and construction company. For over 50 years H. Young & Co (EA) Ltd has been building East Africa’s infrastructure in partnership with various international partners making it the contractor of choice in East Africa. With very wide expertise and experience in Civil, Mechanical & Structural Engineering, H Young has a track record in operating in all industries.
We are currently looking to fill the positions of an ASPHALT FOREMAN for one of our roads construction site in Kenya.
Roles and responsibilities
- Supervise, coordinate, or schedule the activities of a small group of constructions workers.
- Prioritize, delegate and perform all work placing safety first in all things.
- Record daily time, production, and site conditions.
- Schedule proper maintenance for all equipment with superintendent and shop management.
- Confer with superintendent or project manager to resolve problems or to coordinate activities.
- Perform the duties of all asphalt crew team members.
- Utilize knowledge asphalt quality control measures.
- Continually inspect work site, surveying for potential hazards or safety concerns.
- A Diploma in Civil Engineering or related courses from a recognised university.
- Must have worked as an Asphalt Foreman for 5 years or more
- Hands-on experience of working in roads projects
- A thorough technical understanding of building and construction management ⮚ With a strong work ethic, results oriented and ability to deliver under pressure
How to apply
Interested candidates should submit their application and detailed CV to email@example.com Clearly indicating ASPHALT FOREMAN on the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.