Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
About Digital Divide Data
Digital Divide Data (DDD) is a US-based non-profit, mission-driven enterprise with the goal of using technology and digital skills to bridge the divide between economically and socially marginalized youth and employment opportunities that lead to a sustainable and viable future. DDD identifies talented but underserved youth in Africa and Asia (Kenya, Cambodia, and Laos are the main centers) to enter formal employment, undergo professional training and skills development, and pursue tertiary education. Our headquarters are in New York, and we have over 1,500 employees across our operations in Kenya, Cambodia, and Laos.
Purpose of the position
Hands-on work, which includes various data entry tasks on various keyboarding tools in house and Web based client platforms.
- Read source documents and enter data in specific data fields using keyboarding tools.
- Compare data with source documents or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Update relevant information to on various project databases online and offline.
- Capture the data in the relevant database in a timely and accurate manner.
- Identify and resolve errors and bring them to the attention of the relevant parties as quickly as necessary.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is keyed.
- Locate and correct data entry errors or report them to supervisors.
- Checking completed work for errors or duplicate information before submitting the final output
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
● Paleography skills – Ability to read complex and ancient handwriting.
● At least 50 WPM
● Good in English and any other foreign language such as Germany, French, etc
● Computer shortcuts, ability to use the keyboard without a mouse.
Machine Learning Skills:
● Semantic segmentation (polygons)
● Instance segmentation
● Bounding boxes
● Cuboid annotation
● Skeletal annotation
● Object tracking
● Natural language processing – English at least C+
● Sports tagging – Good in sports such as Football, Volleyball, Hockey e.t.c
● Lidar annotation.
Web Research skills
● English – C+
● Advanced web research technics.
● Keen to details.
● 40 WPM
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If interested kindly submit your application on or before 31st May 2021. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.