Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Fortune Sacco is a credit and Savings Cooperative Society regulated by Sacco Society Regulatory Authority with its HQ in Kerugoya, Kirinyaga County. To strengthen its human capital, we wish invite applications from qualified professionals in the following positions;
1. BRANCH MANAGER
Reporting to the Head of Sacco Business, the Branch Manager will hold the overall responsible for the branch in its operations, strategies, business growth and development and management of employees and customers.
- Grow the branch in terms of Assets, savings, Deposits, Membership and Income to ensure profitability.
- Manage the branch loan book and Portfolio at Risk according to the Sacco credit policy.
- Ensuring that internal controls and processes are strictly followed.
- Managing performance of the branch against plans, business results against targets and take the necessary action on variances
- Staff management
- Ensuring that the branch observes liquidity and cash ratios and that adequate level of cash is maintained
- Foster customer relations by ensuring effective and efficient customer service delivery and safeguarding the organization’s corporate image , monitor customer feedback and recommend necessary measures and initiatives aimed at maintaining and attracting new members and sustaining a good relationship with all stakeholders.
- Business related Degree
- A minimum of five years working experience in a financial institution (three years must be in supervisory or management level
- Strategic thinker with good commercial judgement and ability to identify economic opportunities in changing environment and capitalize on them.