Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION
The Associate Communications Officer will provide hands–on communications support to the ICVA team in implementing internal and external communications based on the ICVA 2019–2021 Strategy and its enabling Communications Strategy.
The successful candidate will assist the day–to–day communications work of the ICVA Secretariat team, while learning about more about humanitarian work, and communications functions within a global membership organisation.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Higher education or training with an emphasis on communications or related field
- Expertise in developing offline/online communication products
- 2 to 5years relevant professional experience (this a junior position)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Expertise in managing social media channels
- Familiarity with website content management systems
- Ability to work quickly and deliver products in line with agreed time frames and tight budget, ensuring strong communication with ICVA team
- Familiarity with one or more of the following is a plus:
•Photo and video production
- Knowledge of the humanitarian sector is a plus
- Fluent in English, good knowledge of French
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and CV. Mention “Associate Communications Officer” in the title of the email application.
Final deadline for applications: Sunday 12 June 2021
Candidates interested in this position must be a national from Jordan, Thailand, Kenya or Switzerland, or have a valid work permit to work in one of these countries at the time of application, recruitment and hire.
ICVA’s selection process includes rigorous background checks and reflects our organisational integrity and commitment to making humanitarian action more principled and effective.