Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CVM Engineer – (21000221)
We are pleased to announce the following Position in the Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the CVM Tech Lead, the position holder will design, build and support the CVM platform. This role will be responsible for technical delivery of campaigns that drive customer engagement and retention on the CVM platform.
- Work with commercial teams to define requirements for CVM campaigns and translate them into a technical solution.
- Support CVM Application. Configure integration with external API through REST, SOAP, Kafka.
- Develop CVM data mart. Build ETL jobs to extract and load data into CVM Data mart.
- Develop analytics around CVM Campaigns.
- Prepare SIT test cases based on the campaign design requirements.
- Setup of operational procedures to support live operations.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Monitoring of applications, system performance, log
- BS or MS in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- At least 2-3 years of coding experience.
- Experience in at least 1 programming language. Java, C#, Python, Spring Boot.
- Experience with SQL databases, such as Oracle, MySQL, Postgres.