Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the following Position in the Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Enterprise IT Lead, the ICT Solutions Delivery Lead will oversee delivery of Enterprise ICT products and solutions using Business Domain and IT knowledge. Formulation and execution of the ICT frameworks. Leading a team of senior IT solutions Architects, Program managers and Business analysts, as well as virtual delivery teams consisting of software developers. Break down complex Enterprise business requirements into simple trackable tasks. Be committed to high quality and delivery on time without compromise on scope.
- Lead in implementing technology principles and services to Enterprise customers including infrastructure, integrations, business applications, data management, security, application platforms, and customer-facing technology.
- Provide technology leadership to individuals, teams and multiple groups to analyze solution goals, design & create plans to achieve those goals, and then guiding team members on development and delivery.
- Responsible for leading virtual teams across IT and partner frameworks to deliver the Enterprise business initiatives.
- Deliver effectively in a dynamic Enterprise environment with changing priorities and morphing requirements without slipping timelines.
- Ensure product stability within max 24 hours upon delivery.
- Managing CAPEX Budget & Spend for Solutions relevant to ICT portfolio.
- Lead all Enterprise ICT projects, delivering for the customer as assigned while ensuring they are delivered on time and meeting the quality standards.
- Working closely with the Enterprise Business Solutions team to prioritize business delivery based on ICT mission and demand.
- Responsible for architecture evolution especially towards cloud and micro-services whenever applicable
- Champion implementation of Fit for Future new technologies in all solutions
- Regular stakeholder engagement and alignment
- Excellent presentation, communication (oral & written), and relationship building skills, across all levels of management
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Technology.
- Strong business acumen and mindset
- 5+ years of software development experience in a busy IT development environment, 2 years of which must include experience in Business Analysis and Systems design.
- 3+ years’ Experience in Technical Leadership of large IT projects
- Strong technical ability across all areas of ICT including business systems, network and data communications, telephony, cloud infrastructure and end user computing.
- Certifications in architecture, business analysis, software development, Agile Project Management will be an added advantage.
- Team player who is skilled at building up and managing stakeholder relationships successfully
- Ability to persuade stakeholders and to champion effective techniques through delivery.
- Team player who effectively integrates, motivates, and builds relationships with cross-functional team members (local or remote), sponsors, key stakeholders, executives, and other individuals or organizations involved with or affected by the project.
- Experience in Solutions Architecture, Business Analysis and Software Development Lifecycle.