Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sian Roses has demonstrated an ongoing commitment to people and to fair employment practices. As Sian Roses has grown and expanded, its work force has become more diverse. Sian Roses believes that this diverse work force helps the company realize its full potential.
Recognizing and developing the talents of each individual brings new ideas to Sian Roses. The company benefits from the creativity and innovation that result when Sian Roses people who have different experiences, perspectives and cultures work together. This is what drives invention and high performance at Sian Roses.
We believe a well managed, diverse work force expands Sian Roses base of knowledge, skills and cross-cultural understanding, which in turn, enables us to understand, relate and respond to our diverse and changing customers throughout the world, connecting them to the power of technology. Our overall commitment is reflected in our diversity and inclusion philosophy.
Sian Roses Diversity and inclusion philosophy
- A diverse, high-achieving workforce is the sustainable competitive advantage that differentiates Sian Roses. It is essential to win in the marketplaces, workplaces and communities where we operate.
- An inclusive, flexible work environment that values differences motivates employees to contribute their best.
- To better serve our customers, we must attract, develop, promote and retain a diverse workforce.
- Trust, mutual respect and dignity are fundamental beliefs that are reflected in our behaviour and actions.
- Accountability for diversity and inclusion goals drives our success.
Compliance, equal opportunity and affirmative action
Sian Roses policies and supporting practices are built upon this philosophy, as well as a set of values that include a strong belief that all employees should be treated with dignity and respect. In accordance with this, Sian Roses does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, or covered veteran status. It is also Sian Roses policy to comply with all applicable national and local laws pertaining to non-discrimination and equal opportunity.
JOB VACANCY – COMPANY NURSE
We are seeking to recruit a competent and self-driven individual to fill the following open position in our Eldoret Farm:
Job Title: Company Nurse
Providing basic healthcare services to company employees to enhance their general wellbeing and improve productivity.
- Providing appropriate healthcare services to employees
- Providing continuous preventive health education and counselling to staff
- Administering first aid and referring patients to the appointed Company Doctor/Hospital
- Maintaining employee health records
- Ensuring relevant medical examination/tests for staff are conducted and records kept appropriately.
- Coordinating Company Health & Safety & First Aid programs including identification of potential risks to health and injury and advising the company
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma in Nursing/related course from a recognized institution
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Valid practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya
- At least 3 years’ continuous experience in a similar role ( Experience in the flower industry will be an added advantage)
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Applications should be received latest by 21st May 2021 addressed to HR Business Partner, Sian Roses Po Box 19169-00501 JKIA Nairobi or via email to Sian RosesSian Roses email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.