Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sphinx Pharmaceuticals Ltd is a pharmaceutical manufacturing and distribution company.
Sphinx manufactures human and veterinary medicine as well as distribution of these products.
Applications from qualified candidates are invited to fill the following position:
Job Title: Chief Accountant
Reports To: General Manager
Duty Station: Nairobi
The key role of the position is to lead the management, reporting, control and optimal utilization of a company’s financial resources and assets to meet business objectives while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and appropriate reporting standards.
- Leading the development and implementation of the financial strategy to meet business objectives
- Developing and implementing functional policies, processes and procedures
- Developing and determining company financial requirements and provide guidelines on deployment including the preparation of company budgets
- Planning and directing financing needs, working capital, cash and cost management to meet company objectives
- Co-coordinating the annual auditing process, ensuring implementation of audit recommendations and ensuring effective internal controls
- Monitoring and ensure compliance with company policies, tax and other statutory requirements
- Responsible for key performance indicators mainly operating profit, trade receivables, bank borrowings, financial projections, cash flow management, inventory and relationship management with financial institutions and other key stakeholders
- Managing analysis of revenues / expenditure
- Developing and providing ad hoc financial information to end users for business decision making
- Determining and coordinating financial reporting and communication requirements both internally and externally
- A bachelor’s degree in commerce/ Finance or equivalent
- CPA K qualification or equivalent
- Over five (5) Years relevant experience
- A mature person, aged 30 years & above.
- Ability to handle demanding situations & work with minimum supervision.
- Person of unquestionable integrity.
- Financial Acumen;
- Budget formulation and monitoring;
- Financial Analysis and Reporting;
- Capacity building others;
- Analytical Thinking;
- Customer orientation;
- Holding People accountable.
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, send applications with a detailed CV, three (3) referees & indicate Current and Expected Gross Salary to email@example.com not later than Close of Business 26th May 2021.