Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Thunes’ mission is to help businesses and their customers around the world participate in the global economy by providing them fast and affordable cross-border payments. We interconnect banks, payment service providers, mobile wallet operators, money transfer operators and platforms to unlock opportunities for businesses and individuals alike.
By providing unparalleled emerging market coverage and smarter transfer solutions for cross border payments, we enable financial inclusivity for those who need it the most.
We act as a trusted, neutral aggregator in a deeply fragmented industry. We offer end-to-end payments solutions to tackle the speed, cost-efficiency and accessibility challenges for emerging markets:
- Business payments
- Remittance processing
- Mass payouts
- Virtual accounts / invoice payments
Context of the role
This role will involve dealing with the full spectrum of HR initiatives such as recruitment and selection, employee engagement, on-boarding, support and guidance to functional managers. This is a great opportunity for a career driven, experienced, commercial focussed HR professional who has a board range of generalist skills.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Support from a HR perspective taking Thunes to the next phase of growth through HR initiatives to support the growth plans and evolve the current HR priorities
- Lead the communication and embedding of people related initiatives
- Ensure performance management and employee development initiatives are successfully embedded to support both employee and company success
- Support the full spectrum of HR guidelines and processes across the global business
- Responsible for HR and Admin support
- Maintain HR documents and files
- Ensuring HRIS is well maintained with leave records, personal data and headcount related information
- Ensure the Payroll, annual country tax requirements are administered within the team effectively with outsourced providers
- Support employment related administrative processes such as health benefits, pensions, employment passes etc
- Support the end to end onboarding process for new joiners to Thunes
- Develop strong working relationships with managers to understand their business and work pro-actively with them to provide appropriate business solutions
- Work with managers to support recruitment
- Work with managers to ensure they understand the processes and have the tools and knowledge to deal with people related activities and performance management
- Ensure continuous review of HR practices to ensure alignment to country-specific employment laws for the countries we operate in.
What We Are Looking For
- Talented HR professional with a proven track record of delivering results
- Minimum 6+ years generalist HR experience
- Personal confidence, gravitas, willing to challenge
- Commercially astute and strong relationship building skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience within a large corporate and more recently a high-growth startup
- International exposure in an HR role
- Degree qualification or above
- Creative problem-solver, able to think out of the box, with the ability to deliver strong ‘fit for purpose’ operational HR results
- Driven to deliver personal best.
- Excellent organisation skills, ability to work under pressure and manage priorities.
- Tech savvy with at least intermediate to advanced competence in Word, Excel and Powerpoint