Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our Global platform provides a seamless transfer of funds between payment systems in more than 100 countries and in 60 currencies.
We enable mobile wallet providers, platforms, PSPs, money transfer operators and banks to make ﬁnancial services accessible worldwide. Since Thunes was established in 2016, we have facilitated real-time transactions for millions of people and businesses across the world.
After securing exceptional investment following successful Series-B funding, we here at Thunes are looking to grow and develop our global teams including the addition of a Technical Project Manager in our Nairobi team.
This role will be supporting our existing Project Management and Solutions Delivery teams providing an excellent opportunity build upon both existing Project Management and Technical Integration skills and inspirations so as to assist both customers and team members in a client facing role.
The role day to day:
This is developmental role that is focused on growing our future talent by you learning from our existing consultants, market-experts in their field. We want to build the next generation of ‘Thunesters’ by developing your full potential by learning from the creators of industry leading solutions.
- Support existing partners that are already integrated to the platform with their daily challenges and expansion plans
- Drive the integration of new partners into our platform providing technical support and configuration for them to access our services
- Lead our technical integration into new partner services
- Provide solutions and contribute to proof of concepts outside of the box for some special projects
- Drive improvements for internal monitoring, reporting and operational tools and processes
What you will get up to:
We’re looking for this person to be an integral part of our Solutions Delivery Team and bloom as a Technical Project Manager.
We love to work with people who are passionate about the FinTech industry, clearly enjoy supporting partners and want to not only work in a but help shape a disruptive, fast-growing and exciting environment.
This is the role that will present you with great opportunities to work on diverse & varied projects whilst collaborating with a broad and exciting range of global partners & teams.
To stand out you will:
- Be customer facing – you will have a close relationship with our partners and business development teams to expand our coverage and services
- Work closely with different internal teams to understand and support operational processes and new solutions
- Always keep a solution mindset and look for improvements that you can bring to the organization
- Work with an agile and expanding team, offering mentoring, training and possibly management to junior members
- Participate in continuous integration, managing updates from concept to deployment
What we are looking for:
- Prior & proven experience in a technical project management or solutions delivery role
- Good understanding/experiences with technical tool sets (databases, APIs, coding)
- A demonstrable desire to learn new skills and technologies
- Ability to work effectively, multi-task, and take responsibility
- Strong customer focused and results oriented
- Independent and proactive – willing to get things done
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- A solution-oriented outlook – customers colleagues your primary concern