Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SALES & TRAINING OFFICER, MICRO INSURANCE
Generate revenue Micro Insurance revenue in order to achieve the annual budgets. The job involves training and motivating of sales teams, development of assigned markets and channels, and nurturing of strong partnerships which will be a source of profitable business for the company.
- The person is responsible for the revenues and motivation of sales teams to produce results.
- Attain 100% or above of the set annual budget with our key partners which shall include micro Agriculture Insurance, Micro Credit life and cross selling of other Micro insurance products. .
- Develop new micro markets by identifying and exploiting business opportunities especially amongst aggregator groups and other organized networks for the growth of micro Insurance business.
- Attend and carry out farmer training sessions and disseminate information on all micro Insurance products.
- Ensue at least 85% retention of business on an annual basis.
- Gather and share market intelligence that helps improve product offering, distribution and processes improvements.
- Provide weekly and monthly production reports within set deadlines.
- Ensure smooth process flows that adhere to the agreed turnaround time (TATs) as well as be a champion of excellent customer service to the cooperatives and individual clients
- To comply with company credit policy and audit requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or in a business related field
- Certification in training course required.
- Progress towards attaining ACII or AIIK will be an added advantage
- Up to three (3) years’ relevant sales and training experience
Experience with the cooperative movement and interaction with farmers an added advantage.
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors
If you have the aforementioned professional and academic qualifications and you are ready to execute the above mandate, kindly send your resume to the address below indicating on the subject of your email the job title.
clearly indicating the position being applied for.
For example: Ref: Application for Sales and Training Manager, Micro Insurance
The application should reach us by close of business on 28th May 2021. Please note only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us by 8th June 2021 consider your application unsuccessful.