Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref. No. HRJIC615
Position: Data Protection Officer
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Data Protection Officer. The position holder will report to the Group Chief Actuarial, Risk & Compliance Officer and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
The purpose of this role is to establish, implement and enforce a robust Group–wide Data Protection and Compliance Framework and Systems (policies, processes,and tools), so as to ensure that the different companies within Jubilee Insurance are compliant with the Data Protection Act and Regulations
- Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/Bachelor of Laws
- Computer Software Packages
- Privacy Professional Certifications provided by the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) such as Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP),Certified Information Privacy Professional/Information Technology (CIPP/IT).
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification
- Relevant Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in a mid–management level in a compliance/audit environment, within the financial services industry but preferably in the insurance or banking industry.
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 31st May 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.