Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref. No. HRJIC616
Position: Operations Officer
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Operations Officer–Jubilee Financial Services Limited. The position holder will report to the Operations Manager and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
- Verify investment orders as placed by Portfolio Managers for set investment rules & compliances for execution by the Market Dealer.
- Reconciliation and reporting
- Assist in departmental operations to ensure compliance to the operations manual as well as regulation requirements and compliance with Internal Audit exceptions
- Documents management
- Assist in developing, preparing,and submitting for approval business cases and application forms for new products such as Unit Trust and Wealth products, including processes and procedures.
- Assist in Data entry and reporting as requested by Jubilee Financial Services Limited stakeholders.
- Produce investment reports as requested and guided by Investment Team.
- Create and update PowerPoint presentations for executive management and investors.
- Assist in building and maintaining Excel–based revenue forecast models.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Outstanding problem–solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- A strong desire to pursue a challenging career in investments or finance.
- Degree or Qualification in Investment/Finance/Business/Economics.
NB: This is a contractual role.
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 26th May 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted