Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
|Reporting to:||Chief Accountant|
The holder of this role is responsible for evaluating suppliers, products, and services, negotiating contracts, and ensuring that approved purchases are cost-efficient and of high quality.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- · Carrying out sourcing activities as may be required
- · Ensuring right specifications for materials/items needed are captured correctly
- · Timely processing of approved requisitions
- · ensure correct and timely delivery of goods and services ordered.
- · Record management of all supply documents including Requisitions, Quotations, LPOs, Invoices and Delivery notes.
- · Conducting price survey and update the school price list.
- · Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
- · At least diploma in Purchasing and Supplies or a related area.
- · CIPS/CPSB qualified or in pursuit of the same will be an added advantage.
- · Professional membership will be an added advantage (KISM/CIPS).
- · Minimum 1 (one) year previous experience in a similar role.
- · High levels of integrity.
- · Inventory record keeping experience will be an added advantage.
- · Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- · Detail oriented.
Qualified candidates send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before 24th May 2021.